Welcome to the first issue of the Jungle Babbler, the NEW TROPICAL BIRDING newsletter, your way to keep up to date with all the goings on at Tropical Birding.
In this issue:
- The Meaty Article: What to do with the ABA? By Iain Campbell
- What’s New? New website; The Biggest Twitch is released, and more…
- Where Were Tropical Birding During the Soccer World Cup? By TB GUIDES
- Tales from the Office: By Desiree D’Sylva.
- One Fine / Bad Day… in Papua New Guinea: By Sam Woods
- Noisy Minors: by Tandayapa volunteer Jacob C Cooper
- Tour Summaries: Sichuan, African Megafaris, Ecuador, PNG & Namibia
- Where We Like to Bird: Big Bend in Texas: by Andrew Spencer
- Spotlight on…Spotted Pardalote: by Nick Leseberg.