Welcome to the second issue of the Jungle Babbler, the TROPICAL BIRDING newsletter, your way to keep up to date with all the goings on at Tropical Birding.
In this issue:
- What is a fallout? By Michael Retter
- What’s New? Upcoming events, new TB office in asia, a new guide…
- A Truly Big Year By Scott Watson
- Christmas and New Years Traditions in Ecuador by Maria Estela Corral.
- Pointing Faux Pas: humorous tales from the field by Christian Boix
- Tour Summaries: South Africa, Australia’s Top End, Eastern Australia, Ecuador, Namibia, Madagascar, India, China.
- Spotlight on…Red-rumped Bush-Tyrant: by Sam Woods.