Welcome to the second issue of the Jungle Babbler, the TROPICAL BIRDING newsletter, your way to keep up to date with all the goings on at Tropical Birding.
In this issue:
- Albatross Taxonomy by Nick Leseberg
- What’s New?
- Tales from a New Far East Office by Keith Barnes
- Birding at Guapiassu in Southeast Brazil by Nick Athanas.
- Tour Summaries: Antarctica, Costa Rica, Ethiopia, New Zealand, Northern Colombia, the Philippines, Sri Lanka, Taiwan.
- Spotlight on…Southern Ground-Hornbill: by Charley Hesse.