top of page

Lookin' to Travel!

Public·36 Travelers

Lookin' to Travel to Taiwan next spring (end April to mid May) on a custom Birding with Camera tour.

Seeking 2-3 fun loving bird, nature and photography addicts.

Unknown member
Oct 28, 2023

Hi Jen - I just returned from the Oct Taiwan BWC tour and you will love it! We had QUALITY time with Taiwan Blue Magpie - my target bird for photographs! The mountain forests are beautiful, but fairly sparse as far as quantity of birds goes, so you'll need to stay on your toes to see the good stuff. If the birds don't show, there are always incredible butterflies and dragonflies. Pheasants were so tame you might need to pull out your phone for photos - no joke! And I will say, of the countries I've been to, Taiwan is definitely the safest I've ever visited. And the food? Tasty and so varied! Enjoy your trip!

About

Welcome to "Lookin' to Travel!" This group is dedicated for ...

Travelers

Looking for perfect gear and great discounts? Click Here
Tropical Birding Tours is a worldwide tour operator specializing in birding, ecotourism, bird photography, wildlife photograhpy and engimatic wildlife tours.
Tropical Birding is partnered with Swarovski Optik to provide our guests with the best opitics in the world
Tropical Birding Tours is partnered with OM System to provide our guests with stable, lightweight, compact gear that promises excellent results.

(Olympus Cameras)

Toll free from the USA & Canada: (800) 348-5941
International number: +1-409-515-9110

Email: info@tropicalbirding.com

Website ©2024 by Tropical Birding Tours

Ready to book your dream tour?

Tropical Birding reviews from our tours via Trust Pilot
Tropical Birding reviews from our tours via Trust Pilot
bottom of page